You can now train with one of the best ultra-cyclists in the World, Marko Baloh as your personal cycling coach.
I coach newcomers to the sport as well as experienced riders who want to try something new in training or tackle ultra-cycling for the first time. Most of my coaching is done through e-mail, Skype or FaceTime and telephone, so I am available for everyone no matter from which part of the World you are.
As you know my field of expertise is ultra-cycling, everything from brevets and PBP (Paris-Brest-Paris, I’ve done it twice), the 12h and 24h races, ultra races all around the World, to the toughest of them all - the Race across America, which I’ve done seven times, the only RAAM victory coming in a 2-person division in 2008 with my friend Tomaz Percic.
Bellow are the basic packages that I offer, but if you have your own ideas about it, send me an e-mail and I am sure we can work something out for you. Contact me at e-mail:
All coaching packages include:
- consulting with you about preparing goals for the season with regard to your previous training methods and your results from previous seasons,
Standard Package (275$/month):
Ultra Package (425$/month):
VIP package 875$/month (only 2 spots available):
I am available for intensive weekend or week-long private coaching either in Slovenia or the place of your choice. If I am not racing myself, I am available to be a crew chief at ultra-cycling races.
Usually we agree for a year long coaching (12 months). Although there is a monthly fee, not all months of coaching are equal. The monthly fee represents an amortized value. During the course of the year we will have busier times and quieter times.
Payment is due the first of the month, via bank transfer or via PayPal.
My ultra-cycling victories:
- 1st placeSilberreiher Trophy 24h, 2002,
- 1st place Silberreiher Trophy 12h ekipno, 2003
- 1st place Kraftwerk Trophy 12h solo, 2004
- 1st place Furnace Creek 508, 2004
- 3rd place Le Tour Direct (Tour de France in 1 stage) 2005
- 1st place Kraftwerk Trophy 24h, 2006
- 1st place Kaniachtal Trophy 24h, 2006
- 2nd place RAAM Enduro, 2006
- 1st place Kaniachtal Trophy 24h, 2007
- Paris-Brest-Paris 2007 - 1.200km in time 46h 36min
- 1st place RAAM 2008 (2-person team), 2008
- 1st place Schotz 24h Race, 2008
- 1st place TORTOUR 2009, Non-stop Cycling around Switzerland, 2009
- 3rd place RAAM 2009 in 2011
- 1st place Radmarathon RAAM qualifier, 2010
- 1st place Texas Hill Country 600KM, 2011
- 1st place DOS/RAS EXTREME Race around Slovenia, 2011
- 1st place Race across Oregon (RAO), 2012,
- 1st place No Country for Old Men (NCOM), Texas (ZDA), 2012,
- 1st place World Championships 24h Time Trial, Coachella Valley (ZDA), 2012
- 1st place DOS/RAS EXTREME Race around Slovenia, 2-person team, 2013
- 1st place Sebring 12h Cycling Race, Florida (ZDA), 2014
- 1st place Race across the West (ZDA), 2014,
- 1st place Silver State 508.
and the World Records:
1) on road (2007):
- 100 miles (4h 1min 12sec),
- 200 miles (8h 17min 59sec) and
- 12h Time Trial (458,76km with average speed 38,23 km/h)
2) on outdoor track (September 6th-7th, 2008):
- 24h Time Trial 890,038 km;
- 12h Time Trial 460,5 km;
- the fastest 200 miles 8h 17min 8,09sec;
- the fastest 100 miles 4h 00min 29sec
3) on indoor track (October 8th-9th, 2010):
- 200 miles 8h 01min 25,92sec (povprečna hitrost 40,11km/h);
- 12h Time Trial 475,263km (average speed 39,60km/h);
- 24h Time Trial (the best 24h result in the history of ultra-cycling!) = 903,765km (average speed 37,66km/h);
- 1.000km (27h 31min 09sec, average speed 36,34km/h),
4) on road (2012):
- 100 miles (3h 48min 41sec, average speed 42,2km/h).
Our plan is also to organize some training camps in Slovenia and nearby. We'll keep you posted about dates & venues.